Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cosplay: Sonic the Hedgehog



Guys in Mickey Mouse costumes at Disney World are disturbing, but that’s nothing compared to this Sonic cosplay. Sonic’s just, not human, and certainly not female. This is wrong in so many levels. I dig the huge ring, though.




What the… isn’t this the same chick dressed as Sonic above? Something is wrong with her. I guess this costume is a little better, but still messed up. Why not make a plastic echidna mask instead of showing her real face?



Now this Eggman cosplay is either the best or the worst so far. He looks like the character art, but just wanting to dress as Eggman (aka Dr. Robotnik) should be illegal. Someone please put him out of his misery.

Digg this

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

....

I...don't know what to even begin to say about these. I have never seen..Sonic cosplayers before. Or...any kind of animal, for that matter.


*cough*

Shin Lord said...

I don’t think Yuji Naka or anyone at Sega thought there would be people dressing up as these characters when they created them. It’s just… not normal. I’ll never look at Eggman the same way.

Jonna said...

I used my real face for the Knuckles costume instead of a mask because I wanted it to be more personalized.

Nothing is wrong with me, and I'm sorry that you don't like my costumes.

Shin Lord said...

Well, the Crash Bandicoot guy from the TV ads used his real face, and it worked out fine. Anyway, I don't really think there's nothing wrong with you, Jonna. People like you help me keep this section going.

Oh, and I'm sorry about your iguana.

Jonna said...

There is nothing wrong with me, and I am about as normal as normal can be. I know that a good portion of cosplayers out there have a few screws lose, but there are always exceptions. I just like to make the occasional costume every now and then, for fun.

Thank you.

Shin Lord said...

Whoops, that was a typo. I meant to say I don't really think there's something wrong with you. Meaning, you're alright. You do make a cute Sonic and Knuckles. Maybe you can do She-Shadow next.

Jonna said...

Oh, okay! No worries, then.

Don't get your hopes up for that. I hate Shadow, heh.

Maryam said...

The knuckles cosplay looks great. I think a mask would've been kinda lame.