Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Movie Photos: G.I. Joe and Son Goku

Some new G.I. Joe movie images have surfaced again.


Lord....Just....awful.


I mentioned in last week's Coming Never that I had seen one of Storm Shadow and he looked like a reject from The Matrix. Well, a new image of him is out again, so you can see what I mean. And....he has a mask in this image. Just....it looks bad.

I guess Destro doesn't have a mask in this movie, which I guess would look weird. But he's also not bald. So...he looks like the Doctor wearing a suit.

And what's with the Baroness's giant, glittery belt buckle? What, she shop at Wet Seal or something? I guess it's supposed to look like snake skin or something...Also, her glasses suck. She needs actual frames.

Unfortunately, no shots of the Mummy (Arnold Vosloo) as Zartan yet. I really do wonder what they're going to do about his character....

I still can't really imagine why, of all people, they decided Ripcord HAS to be in this movie, especially if not many Joes are actually in it.

So as you can see, everyone wears the same outfit essentially. I guess it makes sense for the Joes to wear uniform battle gear...when they ARE in battle, just like any military does. But...I don't know.

But I also don't really care much anyway because his movie is going to suck so much ass it'll be the world's biggest liposuction clinic.

Source: ComingSoon.net


Also, the first image of Justin Chatwin as...Goku, in the dreadfully in-production Dragon Ball film has surfaced....

I don't even need to comment. The hair is awful. Yeah, I know Son Goku has a bizarre hair style, but he's also a cartoon character. The hair is just one of many reasons this movie cannot really work, and should not be attempted.

This movie....is also going to suck supreme ass. Actually, I don't know which movie is going to suck worse; this, or G.I. Joe.


Source: AnimeNation.com

Digg this

0 Comments: