Saturday, December 29, 2007

Cosplay: Soul Calibur

The Soul Calibur series has some of the coolest character designs in fighting games, or any other genre, so naturally cosplayers will get busy making these costumes. Here are Sophitia and Rapheal about to begin a duel, or perhaps dance. They both look pretty sweet, but I have to give bonus points to Sophitia for being cute. Unfair, I know.


I don't even know where I would begin if I wanted to create a Nightmare costume, but someone did, and it looks fantastic. This guy (girl?) also made the Soul Edge, with the eye and everything. I presume a Taki costume would be easier to make, but harder to look good in. Now I kind of wish to see more live-action Soul Calibur characters, but in a movie. Now there's a thought.

Digg this

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

That Taki....so awesome. How do you FIND these cosplayers? :D

It's too bad it's not 'Hentai Taki', from SCII. :P But that's okay.

I'm impressed by all the outfits, actually. These are all good ones.

Shin Lord said...

I didn't find any hentai Soul Calibur cosplay, but I did find some of Chun-Li and the Dead or Alive girls.

Right... so yeah, that Taki girl seems like she would be a kick-ass girlfriend. Sophitia is not too bad either.

Anonymous said...

Well, what I was referring to with the name 'Hentai Taki' is...well, just look at her in SCII. Put the game in and look at her in her red outfit. Uh...you can...pretty much see....everything on top. .__o; As such, 'Hentai Taki' is the nickname I, Alexi and E-chan use to describe her in that game. :P

And it's too bad this cosplayer didn't dress like that. :P Aw well. She's still great. :P

The Sophitia is great, too. :3