Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Ray Park Will Play Snake Eyes in G.I. Joe Movie



/Film has revealed another official casting from the G.I. Joe movie. Ray Park (Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, X-Men) will play the enigmatic ninja master Snake Eyes. Little is known about the mute U.S. Army Sergeant First Class, and the mystery is one of the reasons he's my favorite G.I. Joe character. He simply gets the job way in the most kick-ass way, either with his hand-to-hand skills or ninja weapon mastery.

Ray Park is a Shaolin Kung Fu expert and will no doubt do a great job of playing Snake Eyes. The movie has an August 7 2009 release date.

Digg this

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

perfect person to play the role...he will do an awesome job

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.