Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Docking Bay 94 Update



Six new designs have been added to my Docking Bay 94 T-shirt shop. Click on the links to view different T-shirt styles.

1. It is your destiny. – Darth Vader (Star Wars: Episode V)
2. Dear humanity: We regret being alien bastards. - Sergeant Johnson (Halo 2)
3. Gimme some sugar, baby! – Ash (Army of Darkness)
4. Seeing you in action is a joke. – Blanka (Street Fighter II)
5. I’m not even supposed to be here today! – Dante Hicks (Clerks)
6. The black wind howls. – Janus (Chrono Trigger)

Digg this

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!! More of my suggestions are now shirts! :D

I also wonder why I didn't think of the Janus/Magus quote....A LOT earlier. ;__; Ah well. Still awesome. :3

The Clerks shirt is PERFECT for wearing at work, if you...are allowed to wear t-shirts. :D

Shin Lord said...

Dude, I posted this update like a minute ago, damn you're fast. I'll start calling you Sonic from now on.

Yeah, your suggestions are all great. Thank you very much for them. I also added the Batman Begins quote you gave me. :D