Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Docking Bay 94 Update



Six new designs have been added to my Docking Bay 94 T-shirt shop. Click on the links to view different T-shirt styles.

1. Brilliant, but lazy. – Dr. Connors (Spider-Man 2)
2. I Am Error – Villager (Zelda II: The Adventure of Link)
3. I happen to like nice men. – Princess Leia (Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back)
4. It’s useless to resist me! – Ivy Valentine (Soul Calibur II)
5. Everything in the human culture takes place below the waist. – General Thade (Tim Burton’s Planet of the Apes)
6. I don’t like to waste bullets. – Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)

Digg this

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, more of my suggestions again! Yaaay! :D Awesome.


Errmm, it was actually Otto Octavius who said that one, not Dr. Connors. :O

The one from 'Empire' is actually a good quote, and a great shirt for women. :D And, uh....some men, I suppose. *cough*

'I am Error'?? Someone said that in TAoL?? What's the...story behind that??

Shin Lord said...

Hello, Anonymous, you sound a lot like my friend ShirowWolf. You must be an awesome person.

So Dr. Connors told Otto Octavius that Peter Parker was brilliant but lazy, but it was Doc Ock that actually spoke the line when he found out the irony behind Peter being Spider-Man? Now I'm gonna have to re-watch the movie just for that.

I am Error is a classic. Apparently some random villager was called Errol is the Japanese version of Zelda II, but during the translation there was an amusing typo and now the poor guy's name is Error. Fun fact.

Anonymous said...

D'oh!!! Obviously, that was me, yes. I swear I put my name on it like I always do...Auy... -.-

Yeah, but it was Octavius that actually said 'Brilliant, but Lazy', onscreen. I guess technically....you're...right. Sort of. :P

Well, 'Error'....is technically not really 'wrong', since as you know, in Japanese, L's and R's are interchangeable, which is why we get Engrish such as 'Bictoly'! And...'Engrish', of course. But yeah, I would, for all intensive purposes, not have called him 'Error', but 'Errol'. :P